Thursday, September 29, 2005

Extravagant Plan

Before I forget, here's an interesting reply from Anonymous to my recent post on Rathergate:

"I think if I ever were drawn to public service and wanted to cover up something horrible I've done in my past that a lot people might know about, I'd create some false document essentially implicating me in the wrongful act (but with some details wrong). First I'd discretely publicize the fabricated document among my detractors and then wait for it to be shown to be false (admittedly easier said than done) and claim I was being persecuted by false evidence. I.E. make the story be the bad evidence (and not the underlying bad conduct that the evidence is concerned with).

"I promise I am not a recently -fired head of a disaster relef agency out for revenge."

web page hit counter